Thursday, September 02, 2010

rainy night




With all the rain and thunder in the sky tonight, I've decided it's a good night to curl up with my space heater and spend a little quality blog time. :)

In spite of all my slightly Debbie Downer posts about work, I'm feeling pretty good about things. Not letting the stress get to me so much, blah, blah. In fact, I've been spending a fair amount of time planning my next super special getaway. Nothing can quite compare to Paris, and while I've always wanted to see the world, my two top places have always been Paris and Ireland. With one under my belt, I'm anxious to hurry up and see number two.

As a humble government attorney, I actually have to save for a trip like this, so I've opened my Ireland savings account, am already pricing flights and hotels, and am starting an itenerary. So, hopefully by May 2012 I will be off on another dream vacay (this time for 2 weeks - 1 was not enough). I am beyond excited! It's been a great distraction from the unpleasant things and has created enough motivation in me to keep pushing through the tough spots.

No comments: