For all of my complaining yesterday, today turned into a pretty nice day. Maybe all my inspirational museum time is actually working. :) Anyhow, I spent the last hour or so at work starting some major overhauling and re-organizing in my office. I moved offices several months ago and ever since then I've never been able to get settled. As in, there are stacks of binders/documents lining the walls of my office, none of my decor has been hung on the walls, etc. It's just been difficult getting the motivation and time to put things the way I want them. Well, that changed starting today, and I've decided I just need to take things a little at a time, so I don't become overwhelmed to the point where I just don't do anything at all.
I've also decided that I need a separate calendar for my personal things. Everything has been maintained in my work calendar, and while it seemed like the most efficient way to keep up with everything, I just think it's time to keep work to-dos and personal to-dos separate and see how it goes. :)
1 comment:
Good luck organizing!!! I was always awful at doing that at my office.
Post a Comment