
Bonjour! Another weekend over and done, except for moi! I've taken tomorrow off for a "mental health day," as I like to call them. I haven't taken one of those days in a long, long time. But, I've had the entire weekend to myself and I just wasn't quite ready for it to be over with. How luxurious to just take a day off for the sake of time to yourself, no?
So, what happens when I'm left to my own devices for an entire weekend? I dye my hair red. lol. After over 2 years of blonde, I decided it was time to go au naturel. Unfortunately, my attempt at doing my own dye meant that it turned out a little more red than expected. Oh, well, I'm going with it. It's actually kind of a fun change.
So, here's to fun, unexpected changes, even more fun wine (tonight!), and time to one's self.
No comments:
Post a Comment