Sunday, September 19, 2010

new york, new york

Guess who's going to New York City for the very first time? Moi! My BFF and I will be going this December so we'll get to see NYC during Christmas. So, so, so super excited! While I don't have the itinerary all planned, here are some things I hope to do and see while I'm there:

A carriage ride through Central Park:



Take a ferry out to Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty:



Pay tribute to my peeps at the Irish Hunger Memorial:



Enjoy amazing Gothic architecture at St. Patrick's Cathedral:



Have afternoon tea at the St. Regis:



Indulge in French macarons at Macaron Cafe:



This is all in addition to major shopping, visits to the tourist spots like Rockefeller Center and Times Square, more shopping, etc. Did I mention that I'm crazy excited? If anyone has suggestions for places to shop, eat, anything, please share!

2 comments:

The Depressed Yogi said...

Oh how fun!!! WOuld LOVE to see/meet you if you have time!

shannon said...

Definitely! :D