
image from here.
December 16 – Friendship. How has a friend changed you or your perspective on the world this year? Was this change gradual, or a sudden burst? (Author: Martha Mihalick)
Probably my friend who so generously took me to Paris this summer. Yes, she paid for our flights and hotel; I just had to bring eating and shopping money. Having a friend bestow that level of generosity was unprecedented. Having a friend care enough about me to pick the one city in the entire world that I dreamed about as our getaway was unbelievable. That trip sparked a level of inspiration in me that I haven't really had in a long time. It made me feel like I could do anything - that I needed something more. And, you know, I was absolutely right. The turn of events at the end of this year confirmed that for me. It's time to move on and my friend helped kick start the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment