Sunday, August 08, 2010

le week-end

Here's to the end of a fabulous weekend! I was looking forward to some downtime at ma maison, but that was not to be. Yesterday, my sweetie and a couple of friends headed to Port Aransas for a relaxing day at the beach. I lived in Corpus Christi for 2 years right after law school and never once went to the beach. I've just never been a beachy person, and I wasn't exactly thrilled to go yesterday, but I had an absolute blast and I now truly understand how relaxing crashing waves can be. :)

Today, I finally got to meet the phenomenal Kimberly Wilson! I've followed her blog and podcast for over 4 years, adore her TranquiliT clothing line, have participated in her online creativity circles, and, of course, have read her books. She's a great inspiration and it was good to finally meet her in person. So glad she finally decided to come to Texas!

Anyway, it's now time to regroup and prepare for the upcoming week. There is some pretty serious work drama going on that's going to require a lot of deep breathing so I can maintain my sanity. We'll see how it goes . . .


me at the beach


kimberly & me

1 comment: