Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Who is crazier - the attorneys or the defendants?


Bonjour!

People crack me up. Today consisted of sitting in a courtroom with my jaw constantly dropped at the shenanigans taking place. I have to applaud our new attorney for standing her ground and not letting even the judge bully her around. I was never so happy for 5:00 to roll around so we could get the heck out of there.

Unfortunately, going home meant crazy clean up time around the house - the one downside to having house guests. :) But, such a good scrubbing was long overdue and now the house is looking (and smelling) fab! I need some major organization ideas, though. Probably the first thing to do is to decide what to keep and what to throw away, but I have a really hard time with the throw away part. My sweetie insists that there are several pairs of shoes that I could donate, but I put my foot down on that one! He has a hard time understanding that there are some shoes you wear on a regular basis and some that you wear only once in a while. But both are equally important. Boys...

So, I've been working on a new project for a couple of weeks now - a scrapbook of my trip to Paris. The last time I put together a real scrapbook was in high school, but doing this project has reminded me of how fun paper, glitter, glue, and stickie letters can be. I'm also reminded of how loooong the process can take. I've only done a day and a half of my 6 day trip, so it may be quite some time before I finish, but I will definitely post pictures because some of my pages I'm really loving! Yea for creativity!

No comments: