Thursday, July 06, 2006
Tired
So, I've hit the downwind of the new job high. Things are moving fast and furious, and I'm struggling to keep up. My mentor attorney has taken ill for over a week now, and, while I'm sorry that he feels bad, I'm stressed out trying to figure out what I'm doing. Part of me says to just relax, and if I mess up, I mess up. Another part of me (the perfectionist, I guess) its starting to get pretty freaked out. I suppose this up and down is normal for any job. I typically overstress about things, and then the result is not so bad. Perhaps this is the lingering effect of my previous job. Whatever it may be, it's pretty trying to get through. Well, the day is over. Time to go enjoy my few precious hours out of the office.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment