Friday, July 14, 2006

Gratitiude

Okay, it is long past my birthday, but I wanted to create a list of 28 things that I love or that I'm grateful for. I saw this on hiptranquilchick.blogspot.com, and think it's a great idea to help stay focused on the value of my life. So, here goes:

1. My family.
2. John.
3. My dogs.
4. Good friends.
5. My new job!
6. Tiffany (as in the jewelry store)
7. Hot shoes.
8. My college and law degrees.
9. That my car has lasted as long as it has (saved me some much needed $$$).
10. Flowers.
11. My fabulous bathroom!
12. Yoga and wellness.
13. Manicures and pedicures.
14. Opportunity and potential.
15. Books (of all genres, of course, but particularly books on wellness and fiction).
16. My pink cell phone!
17. Being a lawyer.
18. Ability to facilitate change.
19. My faith.
20. french manicures
21. pink pedicures
22. my artistic inclination (though I see less and less of it as the years go by)
23. opportunity
24. being able to support myself
25. expectation
26. smiles from strangers
27. fabulous shoes
28. each day (though I tend to not appreciate this on a daily basis - one of many things I'm working on)

No comments: