I guess I have to take a different stance with my blog now. Evolution is in progress. I've been at my new job for seven days now, and I really think I'm going to like it there (at least when I figure out what the heck I'm doing!). I've handled my own with my boss and I've handled my own in the courtroom. I'm by no means perfect, but I feel that I have some potential to figure things out and succeed. That feeling is a first for me, at least in a long time.
I can't wait to move into my apartment. As much as I appreciate and enjoy staying with my friend, it just doesn't feel like I'm on my own until I'm really on my own. I'll be closer to work and in a position to really create more of a life for myself. Here's to life.
No comments:
Post a Comment