so, august is over and so i looked over my goals for the month and sadly came up short.
1. Cook dinner at least twice per week - 1 weeknight and 1 weekend. FAIL, didn't cook dinner at all (but did see Julia & Julia and was very inspired by cooking) :/
2. Attend lunchtime pilates class at least once a week (LOVE lunchtime pilates). I haven't been at all in the past 2 weeks, but the first half of the month i was good. I'll try to keep it up in September.
3. Finish reading Living Artfully by Sandra Magsumen. Ugh...fail. Lately, I have not had the attention span to pick up a book and finish it. So not me.
4. Create a nighttime routine that includes yoga, walking my dogs, a healthy dinner, etc. FAIL, especially since I've recently become addicted to the TV show Dexter and have spent all my non-work hours watching Seasons 1-3.
Looks like I need to do some major work. On a high note, though, I've spent the past 2 nights doing a fun little (or not so little) art project for a non-profit organization that I'm a board member on. Basically, I've taken it upon myself to decorate our hospital room, which currently consists of stark white walls, filing cabinets, and a gyn bed. Instead of shopping around trying to find the "perfect" art work that will appease both adults and children, I decided to do it myself. Yikes! However, I have surprised myself because it is actually turning out well and I've recruited my sweetie to help so we've had lots of fun hanging out in the garage painting together. So much better than our typical vegging in front of the TV. I'll post a picture when we're done.
No comments:
Post a Comment